Cloud-enabled remote equipment, water quality and operation management
Enhancing Intelligent Management of Wastewater Treatment for Operational Excellence
Real-time monitoring and management of edge equipment and system operation status, including equipment supervision and diagnosis, water quality discharge and discharge, processing unit efficiency and abnormal alarm push broadcast, in order to achieve cost reduction and efficiency increase.
Industry Pain Points
- Human errors due to the process lacking scientific management.
- Cost of water treatment chemicals and sludge disposal is increasing.
- Wastewater treatments are decided by operator skill.
- WWT plant consumes high energy and emits greenhouse gases.
System Architecture of Wastewater Treatment Solution
Value for Water and Wastewater Industry
Using prediction models and auto control improves the key treatment process and decreases operating and sludge disposal costs.
Real-time monitoring of biochemical activity helps the operators to precisely control the aerators and reduces energy use.
Water quality prediction and dosage decision analysis increases dosing accuracy to prevent extra handling charges caused by overdosing and underdosing.
Integration of the water treatment performance and the facility status enhances operational efficiency and maintenance planning.
Wastewater Treatment O&M
Real-time monitoring and management of edge equipment and system operation status, including equipment supervision and diagnosis, water quality discharge and discharge, processing unit efficiency and abnormal alarm push broadcast, in order to achieve cost reduction and increased efficiency.
- Tracking of water treatment performance
- Analysis of operational costs
- Analysis of equipment efficiency and maintenance
Treatment Process Management
- Real-time water quality monitoring
- Performance indicators for each process
- Ensuring effluent quality in compliance with the discharge regulatory
I.App for Wastewater Treatment
Monitors activated sludge, and control aeration to avoid the deviation of treatment.
Chemical Coagulation Dosing
Prediction models and analysis to reduce chemicals and sludge disposal costs.
Monitors flow and pressure of each filtration cycle to reduce blocking and backwashing rates.
Reach out now!
We're here to help you get started.Contact Us